All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 17 May 2018
· Reviewed 16 May 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £29 for a two-course meal with a carafe of wine for two valid Sunday - Thursday
- £39 for a two-course meal with a bottle of wine for two valid Friday - Saturday
- £58 for a two-course meal with a carafe of wine for four valid Sunday - Thursday
- £78 for a two-course meal with a bottle of wine for four valid Friday - Saturday
The menu includes
- Soup of the day with homemade bread
- Chargrilled spiced Mediterranean vegetable and couscous wrap with hummus, toasted pine kernels and sweet chilli sauce
- Free-range chicken and bacon Caesar salad with baby gem, boiled egg, garlic croutons, parmesan cheese and creamy Caesar dressing
- Haggis bonbons with potato, chive and spring onion salad, whisky and Arran mustard sauce
- Oriental glazed salmon fillet with fragrant buttered noodles and curries pea puree
- Fresh market dish of the day
- Lemon and herb-scented free-range chicken breast with barley risotto, root vegetables and roast chicken jus
- Slow-cooked scotch beef pave with bacon lardons, button onions, mushrooms and potato gnocchi
- Courgette, tomato and gruyere cheese tart with grilled asparagus, poached egg and chive hollandaise sauce
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2018. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01412255615; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. £2 supplement for freshly-baked homemade bread, £3 supplement for trio smoked fish terrine. £11.95 for 8oz sirloin steak, £19.95 for 10oz rib-eye steak and £22.95 for 8oz fillet steak. £1 supplement for a choice of sauce with any steak, £7.50 to upgrade any steak to surf and turf. Valid Fri midday-7pm, Sat midday-4pm, Sun-Thu midday-10pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Apr 2018.
About The Grill Room at the Square
Part of a private members' club called 29, The Grill Room boasts spectacular views over Glasgow's Royal Exchange Square. Using locally sourced produce, including selected certified Scottish beef and seafood, the restaurant offers a wide range of dishes designed to cater to all customers' taste buds. The Grill Room serves breakfasts, lunches and dinners, and guests can celebrate various occasions with graduation, pre-theatre or party menus.