What You'll Get
- One unreserved seating ticket to see The Circus of Horrors
- When and where: Exeter, 13 January at 7.30 p.m. | Wellingborough, 25 January at 7.30 p.m. | Cambridge, 29 January at 7.30 p.m. | Dundee, 24 February at 7.30 p.m. | Gt Yarmouth, 8 and 9 March at 8 p.m.
- £12.50 for one (1) unreserved seating ticket, Wellingborough (50% off)
- £13 for one (1) unreserved seating ticket, Exeter and Great Yarmouth (up to 50% off)
- £14 for one (1) unreserved seating ticket, Cambridge and Dundee (up to 51% off)
The Circus of Horrors: Voodoo
Hitting the road again with their new incarnation, The Circus of Horrors keeps on surprising their audiences. Voodoo features circus acts from all over the world to tell the story of a curse that befalls an unfortunate city. Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, the performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Not suitable for children. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase. Contains nudity and bad language, all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 24 Nov 2017.
About The Circus of Horrors
For their 21st Anniversary tour, The Circus of Horrors rolls out Welcome to the CarnEvil, and takes audiences back in time to Victorian London. The show tells the story of a young girl dreaming about running away and joining a circus troupe. The dream soon turns into a nightmare as she finds herself in a gruesome CarnEvil, filled with Killer Klowns, Sword Swallowers, Demon Dwarves and Death-Defying Aerialists. A Guinness Record-holding Hairculian Diva and fire-limboing acrobats also feature, as the show climaxes in a flaming apocalypse to the sound of devil-driven rock n’ roll played live by Dr Haze & The Interceptors from Hell.