All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 1 April 2018
· Reviewed 17 February 2018
· Reviewed 31 January 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £59 for a 4D picture box baby scan (40% off)
£79 for a Very Important Baby 4D baby scan (41% off)
- 4D baby scan picture box package includes: 2D diagnostic wellbeing check and report | gender confirmation if required | four 6” x 4’’ full colour photo prints | digital copy of all images
- V.I.B baby scan package includes: 2D diagnostic wellbeing check and report | gender confirmation if required | four 6” x 4’’ full colour photo prints | two 8” x 6” full colour photo prints | two key ring images with key rings | digital copy of all images | copy of 4D movie
- Packages are available from 24 to 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Appointment lasts up to 30 minutes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl. bank holidays). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, contact 02082 989190 (Bexleyheath), 02085 202170 (Walthamstow), 01923 241516 (Watford), 0203371 7272 (Ealing), 020 8397 4825 (Chessington); provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid Mon-Fri only, at all locations. Full refund if found unsuitable for the scan. The primary purpose of all scans is to obtain diagnostic information about the health and well-being of mother and baby. One re-scan will be given if unable to capture suitable images of the baby. £25 surcharge for multiple pregnancies. Verified using our merchant's website on 2 Dec 2016.
About Window to the Womb
Window to the Womb is a diagnostic ultrasound baby scanning clinic that employs the latest technology to offer a variety of 2D, 3D and 4D scan packages. 2D diagnostic wellbeing checks kick off all the packages, with the health and safety of the baby being the first and primary objective of each and every scan. 4D scans are also included in a number of packages, with images and movies available to take home via an App. All Window to the Womb sonographers are fully qualified and can reveal the baby’s gender if desired.