Parking up rental vehicles at over 15,200 international locations, Affordable Car Hire works with suppliers such as Avis and Hertz to encourage road trips. Customers have the opportunity to get behind the wheel with £40, £60, £120 or £199 towards car rentals worth at least £100, £140 or £310 or £500, and get lost among a worldwide selection of handy collection points. A range of shiny vehicles wait to be picked up, each car coming with a collision waiver and third-party insurance for added on-road security.
Terms and Conditions
- During pick up of the car, the customers need to identify themselves with a valid ID and they need a credit card with the drivers name on (person who booked the car).
- The driver must have a licence with their name on from their home country, type 3 and/or type B (Euro Standard).
- The licence must be valid in the country of rental, licences that are not valid in the country of rental must be accompanied by an international licence. In addition the driver must present a valid passport/identity card and a credit card in their name.
- A Driving licence and identification must also be presented for any additional drivers.
- In the UK it is not sufficient to show only the card part of the licence to retrieve the vehicle.
- The driving licence must be accompanied by its paper counterpart.
- The paper counterpart is never acceptable on its own and under UK law both parts need to be presented at the hire station when collecting the vehicle.
1. Does the car come with insurance?
Yes, Affordable Car Hire provides Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and third-party insurance in their rates.
2. Where do customers pick up and drop off the car?
Depends on supplier and location. Details will be displayed at the time of booking.
3. Does the car come with petrol?
Suppliers vary and this information will be stated at the time of booking. Customers should click on the car details to check the fuel policy. Most of the time, the car will be collected and dropped off with a full tank, but at some suppliers, the customer will pay for a full tank and will drop off the car with an empty tank.
4. Does the partner have any terms and conditions?
Suppliers’ terms and conditions will be shown at the time of booking by clicking on the car details.