· Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed 7 days ago
· Redeemed 25 February 2018
What You'll Get
£29 for a three-hour glass fusion workshop (52% off)
- A three-hour workshop with glass cutting and fusion techniques
- Materials include specialised glass and accessories
- All materials and refreshments included
- Fired designs are available for collection within two weeks
- The designed tile or panel can be framed for a £15 surcharge
- 10% off a jewellery taster workshop
- £10 off coasters/ornaments workshops
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 078 1827 7653; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. New customers only. Must be 12 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Please wear closed-toe shoes. Classes are subject to availability and class sizes. Refreshments included. Creations need to be fired in the kiln so can be collected within 2 weeks or posted for a surcharge. Postage and Packaging is from £6. Please state if you would like the pane to be framed as there is a surcharge of just £15 payable on the day of the workshop. £10 off coasters/ornaments workshops and 10% off Jewellery Taster. Valid Tue and Thu 6-9pm, Sat 10.30am-1.30pm and 3.30-6.30pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 17 Oct 2017.
About Inlight Contemporary Glass Fusion
Inlight Contemporary Glass Fusion is the brainchild of glass artist Chantal Mesnard who has 15 years' experience in producing a range of kiln-formed pieces. As well as providing a medley of hand-crafted gifts for purchase, the studio also runs workshops all year round, where crafty types can make their own jewellery, tiles and vases, amongst other home items. The central Hove studio is located a short stroll from the seafront.