What You'll Get
- One or two general admission tickets to Free From Festival
- When: 28 May 2018
- Available sessions: 11 a.m. | 1.30 p.m. | 4 p.m.; the closing session
- Where: Old Spitalfields Market, 65 Bushfields Street, London
- This is a cash-only event
- £8 for one (1) general admission ticket, 11 a.m. or 1.30 p.m. session (up to 20% off)
- £15 for two (2) general admission tickets, 11 a.m. or 1.30 p.m. session (up to 25% off)
- £4 for one (1) general admission ticket, 4 p.m. session (up to 20% off)
£8 for two (2) general admission tickets, 4 p.m. session (up to 20% off)
- All guests also receive a welcome drink upon arrival- either a soft drink or a gluten-free lager
Free From Festival
Free From Festival is a food festival focusing on featuring the best of gluten-, sugar- and dairy-free products and businesses. Visitors can sample a wide range of UK-made products, including items produced by local businesses of London. Sugar-free chocolate and gluten-free desserts and snacks, as well as gluten-free beer and organic wines will be available for purchase. The festival will feature live cooking demonstrations, and guests can get some tips on how to cook healthy and tasty food. This event will also host live music played by up and coming artists.
The Fine Print
Valid 28 May 2018 only.
Purchase: Limit 5 per 1 or 2 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Feb 2018.