All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Check Available Bookings Now
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £16.50 for a two-course French meal with a drink for one (up to 41% off)
£32 for a two-course French meal with a drink each for two (up to 43% off)
- Starters may include: buckwheat goat’s cheese croquettes (gf, v) - roasted heritage beetroot, kasha seeds, honey and thyme dressing | Emmental Caesar salad (gf, v) - mushroom, buckwheat garlic croutons, egg | asparagus and cod brandade (gf) - radishes, burnt butter vinaigrette, crispy galette | buckwheat tabbouleh (gf, v, ve option available) | roasted aubergine, chickpea, raisin, cumin, honey and coriander dressing
- Mains may include: maki rolls - cured ham - comte cheese, tomato salsa, rocket, hazelnut, whole grain mustard, creme fraiche | mains galettes complete (gf) - duck egg, maple cured bacon, comte cheese sauce | morteau sausage (gf) - leek fondue, new baby potatoes, whole grain mustard | goat’s cheese (gf, v) - confit shallot, roasted butternut squash, onion cider marmalade, honey and walnut salsa | asparagus and wild mushrooms (gf, v, ve option available) - mixed leaf salad, poached egg, truffle Hollandaise sauce | chicken ballotine (gf) - baby gem, pea, lardon, baby onion, calvados sauce | cider cured salmon (gf) - crushed new baby potatoes, Grenobloise sauce
- Desserts may include: four apple compote crepe with vanilla butter sauce, salted caramel ice cream | salted caramel galette (gf) | chocolate maki rolls with fresh Scottish raspberries | citrus cheesecake with poached strawberries, pistachio sable breton | ice cream and sorbet (three scoops)
- Drinks may include: cider | beer | glass of red or white house wine | choice of soft drink
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum group size is 4. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Subject to availability, with limited availability on Fri and Sat. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a starter or dessert up to the value of £8, a main up to £14 and a drink up to £5.75 per person. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. Can be used against a choice of either a starter or dessert, and a main from a la carte menu with either a cider, beer, glass of house red or white wine, or a soft drink. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 17 Apr 2018.
About L'Ami Malo
Located a short stroll away from Liverpool Street railway station, L'Ami Malo is a traditional French crêperie. The restaurant aims to promote a family lifestyle, through the art of good eating in a cosy atmosphere and contemporary aesthetics. Customers can enjoy a variety of classic French crêpes, as well as a wide range of galettes that can be accompanied by white or red house wine.