All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 August 2018
· 2 August 2018
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £36 for a leisure pass with a choice of 2, 15 minutes treatments for one (up to 25% off)
- £70 for a leisure pass with a choice of 2, 15 minutes treatments each for two (up to 27% off)
Choice of treatments may include: Indian head massage | reflexology style massage | hot stone massage | express facial | hand or foot revitalisation | foot and leg massage | arm and hand massage | scalp massage | back, neck and shoulder massage | bespoke massage | deep tissue massage
Facilities at the venue include: gym | swimming pool | spa pool | steam room | sauna
- Treatments are one after the other unless pre-arranged with the venue
- Includes 20% off additional treatments pre-booked
- Pre-arranged spaces may be available for doing up to three treatments at the same time for groups of six or more and subject to availability
- Towels available for a £1 surcharge; clients can also bring their own
- Refreshments may be purchased from the Mercure Leisure Club - Feel Good coffee lounge
- Total treatment time is: 30 minutes
The Fine Print
Validity:Expires 4 months after purchase. Must be booked within 2 weeks from purchase date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here or with the venue directly on 0113 267 0350 and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Please advise any health or medical conditions at the time of booking to avoid disappointment.
Additional Info: Customers are advised to let the venue know if they wish to use the facilities before the treatment. Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes before your treatment time to complete a consultation form. If using the facilities before treatments, please change ageas of treatment and do not come for it in wet bathing suits. If customers wish to use the facilities before treatment they must let the venue know in advance. Leisure club pass is valid on the day booked anytime between 9am-8pm.
Original values:Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Jun 2018.
About Divine Shine Based at Mercure Hotel Leisure Club
Located on the border of the beautiful Golden Acre Park, Divine Shine run by a mother-and-daughter team, occupies a suite of massage and beauty rooms within the Mercure Leeds Parkway Hotel's Feel Good Leisure Club. There is a variety of massage and beauty treatments on offer including organic facials and microdermabrasion. The Leisure Club is a child-friendly venue.