What You'll Get
- £55 for chocolate making class for two (53% off)
Chocolate making experience includes:
- Learn about the history of chocolate and how it is made
- Make Belgian truffles by hand
- Dip and decorate your truffles with a variety of toppings
- Package of 30-50 truffles to take home
- Chocolate fountain running throughout the event
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 01959 578110 and email email@example.com; quote Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 11 or older. Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult. As the classes are hands on, appropriate clothing and footwear needs to be used, aprons are provided. Customers will usually be part of a group of up to 20 guests on the day. Parking can be limited so guests may need to consider using nearby pay to park facilities or public transport. Valid Sat 2pm-9pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 22 Mar 2017.
About Into the Blue
Into the Blue has been providing a variety of gift experiences since 1996. They started as a flying experience specialist and worked in close cooperation with Biggin Hill International Air Fair. Today, Into the Blue offers a wide range of services in fields such as flying, driving, water sports, short breaks, outdoor, creative, pampering and gourmet.