What You'll Get
- Two, four or six tickets to see Comedy Club
- When: 23 February | 30 March | 27 April | 1 June | 29 June
- Where: Home, Lincoln
- Showtime: 8 p.m.
- Gates: 7.30 p.m.
- Each guest receives a meal from the list provided
- Each pair of guest receives a bottle of wine to share
- £30 for two (2) tickets with a meal and wine (up to 40% off)
- £60 for four (4) tickets with a meal and wine (up to 40% off)
- £90 for six (6) tickets with a meal and wine (up to 40% off)
One of the hottest comedy nights in Lincoln, Comedy Club offers a show full of jokes and gags sure to provoke peals of laughter. Fresh from the UK comedy circuit, a top lineup of new humour talent works hard the whole night to leave all guests crying with laughter. The show is fully seated with a waiter service and basket food served during the intermission is available.
Meals may include: Harry Ramsden’s fish tails and chunky chips with tartar sauce and a wedge of lemon | tiger bread roll filled with pulled pork, sage and onion stuffing all bound with sticky apple and barbecue sauce served with chunky chips | spicy bean and vegetable burger served with salad, spicy mayonnaise and Monterey Jack cheese served with chunky chips | quarter pounder burger with Monterey Jack cheese served with salad, relish and chunky chips | burrito filled with chilli beef, tomato salsa, Mexican rice, guacamole and sour cream served with chunky chips
- Bottle of wine can be chosen from red, white or rose house wine
The Fine Print
Expires 29 Jun 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per up to 6 people. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: New customers only. Booking required by phone, call 0800 043 4663. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid on option purchased only. Show may take up to 2h. Includes entry tickets, bottle of wine to share between two and a meal each. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Feb 2018.