What You'll Get
- One ticket to see The Circus of Horrors: Voodoo
- When and where: 15 January at 7.30 p.m., Pavilion, Weymouth | 23 January at 7.30 p.m., Riverfront Theatre, Newport | 5 February at 7.30 p.m., Lincoln New Theatre Royal, Lincoln | 10 February at 7.30 p.m., The Forum, Barrow-in-Furness | 7 March at 7.30 p.m., The Spa Pavilion, Felixstowe | 20 March at 8 p.m., St David’s Hall, Cardiff | 21 April at 9 p.m., Norfolk Showground Arena, Norfolk
- £11 for one (1) ticket, Barrow-in-Furness (up to 50% off)
- £12 for one (1) ticket, Newport (up to 37% off)
- £13 for one (1) ticket, Weymouth or Lincoln (up to 50% off)
- £14 for one (1) ticket, Felixstowe, Cardiff or Norfolfk (up to 50% off)
The Circus of Horrors: Voodoo
Hitting the road again with their new incarnation, The Circus of Horrors keeps on surprising their audiences. Voodoo features circus acts from all over the world to tell the story of a curse that befalls an unfortunate city. Using a combination of strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and world-class acrobatics, the performers want to make their guests believe in the darkest of magic. They display their abilities against the devil-driven backdrop of rock’n’roll and exhibit forked tongues in cheek throughout the show.
The Fine Print
Valid on date specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for children. Unreserved seating. Show lasts approx 2 hours 30 minutes. The show contains some nudity and bad language, all tongue in cheek and not of a sexual nature. Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used in the show. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Jan 2018.