All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £39 for a three-course meal for two with tea or coffee and a bottle of wine to share (up to 35% off)
- £78 for a three-course meal for four with tea or coffee and a bottle of wine to share between each pair (up to 35% off)
- Homemade soup of the day served with freshly-baked bread
- Chicken liver, garlic and brandy parfait with an apple chutney and grilled ciabatta
- Poached Scottish salmon with a caviar crème fraîche, pickled cucumber and lemon oil
Main courses available:
- Baked breast of chicken with caramelised onions, mashed potatoes, fine beans and a thyme jus
- Seared salmon supreme with a crushed potato cake, tender stem broccoli and sauce vierge
- Roasted ratatouille with cherry tomatoes and a goats’ cheese risotto
- Sticky toffee pudding with a butterscotch sauce and vanilla custard
- Treacle tart with a raspberry coulis, vanilla cream and poached blackberries
Selection of local ice cream and sorbets with fresh berries
- Served with freshly-brewed coffee or tea and a bottle of house wine to share between pairs
- Click here to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID. Menu is subject to change. Valid Mon-Thu 6pm-9pm. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Mar 2017.
About The Stags Head Lincoln
The team at The Stags Head Lincoln take pride in over 50 years of tradition, but they are nevertheless constantly on the move toward out-of-the-box dining experiences and British cuisine with a modern twist. They specialise in 35-day steaks aged in their own Himalayan salt, and serve up lavish Sunday roasts. Patrons can use a complimentary parking zone, and outdoor types can opt for the on-site beer garden with a children's play area.