Lying down for 30 minutes equals around 5.5 hours of exercise Using HIFEM: High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic technology
About This Deal
One session: High Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic muscle stimulation with a body scan report
The treatment includes: 1 session (30 minutes) of High Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic muscle stimulation with a body scan report
You must have a consultation with our professional experts prior to your treatment.
This consultation will generally last around 15 - 20 minutes and includes a medical history assessment to ensure you are safe to undertake the treatment.
- A visual scan/body assessment. We use a new face & body analyzer technology to give you accurate results. Photographs and informed consent. A discussion of any aftercare advice you may need to plan for.
How does it work?
Lying down for 30 minutes equals around 5.5 hours of exercise or 36,000 crunches
Using HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetic) technology can continuously expand and contract your muscles, which is equivalent to extreme training.
- Who is a poor candidate? Are there contraindications?
- Patients struggling with weight should look to other treatments first.
- Pregnant and nursing females are not advised to use the treatment
- Women who are close to menstruation may find that it comes sooner or cramping is increased/intensified after these treatments, therefore we recommend not undergoing treatment during this time of the month.
- Possible contraindications to treatment include the following:
- Metal or electronic implants in the treatment area
- Cardiac pacemakers
- Implanted defibrillators
- Implanted neurostimulators
- Drug pumps
- Malignant tumor
- Hemorrhagic conditions
- Recent surgical procedures
About iSkin Clinic
Located a short stroll from Canada Dock, iSkin Clinic offers a plethora of modern cosmetology treatments. Clients can benefit from laser hair removal, HIFU, or body contouring. Radiofrequency skin tightening and cavitation are also offered.