What You'll Get
£29 for a three-hour Pierre René Professional make-up masterclass and ten-piece brush set (86% off)
- Learn about contouring, and how to create the smokey eye and au naturel look with the Pierre René Professional make-up products – all paraben-free and not tested on animals
- Customers will be colour matched and consulted with, to ensure they are working with the most suitable tones and shades
- Run by professional make-up artists with experience from TV and fashion shows, such as Miss England, Miss World and London Fashion Week
- Option to purchase make-up and skincare from a range of products at pro-trade prices
- Customers also receive a ten-piece make-up brush set
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Appointment required, call 0151 421 1234 to book. Present printed Groupon voucher on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid Tuesday 2pm-5pm or 6pm to 9pm and Sundays 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm, £10 booking deposit required per person; refundable by BACS within 3 working days of course date or redeemable against the purchase of products on the day. 10-piece Kabuki brush set included. All products are paraben-free, not tested on animals and suitable for vegans. All services must be redeemed during a single visit. Maximum 12 people per class. Verified using our merchant's website on 3 May 2016.
About Pierre René Professional
Pierre René Professional offers training for those interested in honing their make-up skills. The courses include basic, bridal, vintage, fashion and photography make-up, with packages available for beginners and experienced artists alike. The company also provides make-up artists for TV and fashion events, and has a selection of signature cosmetics for sale. Pierre René Professional products have been used exclusively on events such as Miss England and Miss World 2014 and 2015, London Fashion Week in 2016 and red carpet events such as National Television Awards and British Soap Awards.