This nail fungus treatment employs lasers to aid in the elimination of the irritating condition
About This Deal
The business is open during this lockdown.
- Full medical, lifestyle and activity review
- Complete nail preparation for maximum impact of your treatment
- Personalised follow up recommendations after your session
What does the laser treatment involve?
- One session of laser nail fungus removal on up to five fingers or toes or One session of laser nail fungus removal on up to ten fingers or toes.
- Option 1 is approximately 45 minutes (all nails on One Hand / Foot)
- Option 2 is approximately 55 minutes (all nails on Both Hands / Feet)
- Lunula Laser treatment is pain-free and requires no down-time
- Designed to tackle the growth of fungus on fingernails as well as toenails
What happens at the session?
- A consultation will be held with a specialist Foot Health Professional or Podiatrist to discuss the procedure and answer any questions or concerns
- Full debridement (gentle, professional, filing back) of the nails to best prepare the nails for maximum impact of your session
- Likely contributing factors will be addressed too
The treatment will then be performed on one hand or foot
- Clients must cut nails and remove any acrylics, extensions or nail polish prior to attending. Individual results vary and additional sessions may be required.
- A fully personalized plan of best-practice treatment recommendations will follow the session
About 21st Century Podiatry
21st Century Podiatry is a fungal nail clinic with a group of forward-thinking podiatrists, who combine cutting-edge technology with a personalised approach to service. Their offer includes wart treatments and nail reconstruction, as well as orthotics and medical pedicures.