What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £45 for a four-week beginners’ aerial or pole fitness course (25% off)
£75 for an eight-week beginners’ aerial or pole fitness course (25% off)
- These distinctive classes see participants perched on aerial hoops, working on their upper body and core strength
- In lessons that last up to 60 minutes, the instructor leads the class through stretches, poses and routines designed to enhance flexibility
- Those seeking a slightly alternative discipline can instead take part in pole fitness classes
- Aerial hoops sessions take place in Ealing, and pole fitness is located in Shepherds Building, Richmond Way
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required by email firstname.lastname@example.org. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Equipment provided. New customers only. Must wear leggings and t-shirt. Classes must be taken consecutively. Full refund if found unsuitable. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 14 Dec 2015.
Providing a new perspective on fitness, Aerial Active inject creativity into work outs during aerial hoop and pole fitness classes. Aerial hoop classes see participants perched on aerial hoops, working on their upper body and core strength, while pole fitness aims to enhance flexibility, strength and self-confidence. Traditional yoga classes are also available.