What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £19 for one two-hour circus workshop taster session for a child (37% off)
- £34 for two two-hour circus workshop taster sessions for a child (43% off)
- £49 for three two-hour circus workshop taster sessions for a child (46% off)
- £25 for one two-hour circus workshop taster session for an adult (38% off)
- £46 for two two-hour circus workshop taster sessions for an adult (43% off)
- £67 for three two-hour circus workshop taster sessions for an adult (44% off)
- 28 July: tightwire and acrobalance
- 11 August: juggling and static trapeze
- 25 August: poi, diablo and aerial hoop
- 8 September: hula hoop and acrobatics
The Fine Print
Expires 8 Sep 2018. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0208 317 8401; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 6 or older for the child session. Must be 16 or older for the adult session. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign a waiver. Must wear suitable clothing. Customers are asked to arrive at least 20min before the session start. Sessions: 28 Jul for tightwire and acrobalance; 11 Aug for juggling and static trapeze; 25 Aug for poi, diablo and aerial hoop; 8 Sep for hula hoop and acrobatics. Child sessions 10am-noon; adult sessions 1pm-3pm. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for beginners only. Verified using our merchant's website on 5 Jul 2018.
About AirCraft Circus Academy
Originally founded in 2002, AirCraft Circus Academy is one of the oldest circus-skill schools in the UK. They are actively involved in creating and staging contemporary shows, with highlights including How the Light Gets in Festival 2018, Underbelly Festival 2017, Secret Cinema Moulin Rouge 2017 and London Olympics Opening Ceremony. A team of passionate and experienced instructors take on classes for patrons of all ages and skill levels, focusing on enhancing fitness, physical ability and wellbeing in a safe yet challenging environment. All interested in circus arts can participate and learn unique skills with many classes incuding Static or Flying Trapeze, Silks, Aerial Hoop, Chinese Pole, Tight-wire & Acrobatics.