What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £29 for a two-hour Ceramic Pottery Group Workshop for one (52% off)
- £39 for a two-hour one-to-one ceramic pottery workshop (35% off)
£56 for a two-hour ceramic pottery group or one-to-one workshop for two (44% off)
- Workshop covers a variety of hand building techniques
- Coiling, pinch pots and sculptural effects - wheel throwing not included
- Students will be able to learn skills to create organic, geometric or sculptural forms
- All participants will receive refreshments
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Equipment provided. Group Workshops available Sat 10am-midday, 1pm-3pm. One-to-one workshop available Mon, Tue, Thu 10am-midday, Workshops for two people available Mon, Tue, Thu 1pm-3pm, 4pm-6pm. Excludes bank holidays. May be repurchased every 90 days. Verified using our merchant's website on 10 Jan 2017.
About CWC Ceramics
Established by Camilla Webb Carter in 2011, CWC Ceramics specialises in designing and producing three-dimensional wall installations. As her practice developed, Camilla decided to teach others how to express their ideas through ceramics and her studio now offers group and one-to-one ceramic pottery classes at Makespace Studios, just five minutes from Waterloo station.