Two or four guests can tuck into a spread of sweet and savoury delights that include finger sandwiches, scones, pastries and cakes
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £24 for a regular or gluten-free afternoon tea for two (56% off)
£46 for a regular or gluten-free afternoon tea for four (58% off)
- Valid at five locations across London
- Regular and glute-free options available
Afternoon tea inludes:
- Finger sandwiches (on granary, wholemeal, rye and black breads) with various fillings: smoked salmon | cucumber | brie and avocado | egg and cress | tuna mayonnaise
- Miniature bagels: smoked salmon | egg mayonnaise | cream cheese | tuna mayonnaise
- Free-range chicken sandwiches
- Mini chive scone with herby cream cheese dolcelatte and fig bruschetta with fresh herbs and balsamic
- Parmesan shortbread with crème cheese, spinach and sun-blushed tomato
- Wild mushroom and goats’ cheese quiche with spring onion and thyme
- Herbed pancake and smoked salmon with sour cream and dill
- Freshly baked raisin and plain scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Assortment of French tea pastries and homemade cakes
- Choice of loose leaf tea
- Optional fresh fruit juice cocktail
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 90 days. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Menu subject to change. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s price list on 5 Sep 2016.
About Fait Maison
Boasting eight venues across London, Fait Maison serves various lunch and dinner options such as steaks and burgers, along with canapés, sandwich platters, salads, bagels and wraps. The menu also includes an array of cakes, afternoon teas, desserts and pastries. Fait Maison caters for various functions, from birthday parties to weddings and christenings.