What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £29 for a two-course meal for two
- £58 for a two-course meal for four
- £31 for a two-course meal for two at a premium location
£62 for a two-course meal for four at a premium location
Premium locations include: London, Angel | London, Canary Wharf | London, Covent Garden | London Bridge | London, Piccadilly | London, Victoria | Cambridge | Edinburgh | Manchester
- Customers can choose a starter and main, or main and dessert
Set Menu includes
- Cured meat plank: fennel salami, pistachio mortadella, prosciutto and schiacciata piccante with mini buffalo mozzarella, pecorino and chilli jam, pickles, olives, and purple slaw
- Fritto misto: crispy-fried sustainable fish and squid tossed in fennel-spiced flour with garlic and lemon aioli
- Truffle tagliatelle: handmade pasta served in a silky black truffle butter with aged Parmesan, nutmeg and shaved black truffle
- Vegetarian plank: chargrilled vegetables marinated in garlic and herb oil, with mini buffalo mozzarella, tomato and ricotta crostini, garlic cannellini dip, grissini, pickles and olives
- Tomato bruschetta: slow-roasted cherry tomatoes, whipped ricotta, basil and extra virgin olive oil
- Margherita arancini: crispy tomato risotto balls stuffed with mozzarella, served with tomato, basil sauce and garlic
- Oxtail tagliatelle: slow-cooked oxtail and Chianti ragù layered with pasta, béchamel, mozzarella and Parmesan
- Sicilian chicken: half a free-range boneless chicken in a spicy tomato, aubergine and leccino olive sauce
- Mushroom Caramelle: fontal & porcini-stuffed pasta parcels in a creamy mushroom sauce, topped with fresh lemon zest
- British crab spaghetti with tomatoes, chilli, fennel, capers, white wine and garlic, topped with lemon zest and extra virgin olive oil
- Classic superfood salad: a combination of avocado, roasted beets, mixed pulses and grains, sprouting broccoli, pomegranate and spicy seeds with a harissa dressing and cottage cheese
- Italian steak and fries: marinated skirt steak, flash grilled and served with garlic butter, slaw and fries; £2 supplement
- Epic chocolate brownie: rich chocolate sauce, salted caramel, popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Clotted cream panna cotta: seasonal compote, smashed meringue and fresh mint
- Tiramisù: coffee-flavoured sponge, mascarpone and chocolate
- Lemon sorbet: three scoops of lemon sorbet made using freshly squeezed lemons
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2018. Excludes Dec 2017.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum 6 Groupon customers per booking.
Booking: No booking required, waiting times will apply at peak times. To avoid disappointment, please book online at https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian/.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or over. Valid Sun-Fri; excludes Fri after 6pm. Please check individual restaurants for opening and closing times. Valid for two courses from a set menu per person; choice of starter and main or main and dessert. Menu items are seasonal and subject to change and availability. Supplements: £2 for steak main option, £5 for a glass of Prosecco. Excludes Gatwick and Threadneedle Street locations. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount will be added to the bill. Valid for option purchased only.
Premium Locations: Angel, Canary Wharf, Covent Garden, London Bridge, Piccadilly, Victoria, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Manchester.
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. The kitchen's experienced chefs are committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented with a fine selection of wine and cocktails.