All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £22 for a two-course meal from the set menu for two
- £44 for a two-course meal from the set menu for four
Set Menu includes
- Tuscan Pâté: chicken liver and Vin Santo pâté, ciabatta and sweet balsamic onions
- Truffle tagliatelle: pasta with truffle cream, Umbrian truffle and nutmeg
- Italian nachos: fried four-cheese ravioli with arrabbiata sauce
- Soup of the day: with extra virgin olive oil and rosemary focaccia
- Kale salad: lentils with avocado, kale and grapes dressed with lemon and olive oil dression
- Fritto miso: crispy fried fish and squid with garlic and lemon aioli
- Smoked salmon spaghetti: Suffolk hot-smoked salmon in a creamy lemon sauce with courgette and parsley
- Carbonara: smoky pancetta, pecorino, cracked pepper and parmesan
- Buttermilk-fried chicken burger: Calabrian chilli mayonnaise, fontal cheese, beef tomato, rocket and chips; £2 supplement
- Tagliatelle Bolognese: Rich pork and beef ragù with red wine and parmesan
- Gnocchi pomidoro: potato gnocchi in slow-roasted tomato sauce with garlic, basil and baby mozzarella
- Kale Caesar salad: shredded kale, hazelnuts, crunchy gem, creamy anchovy dressing, croutons and parmesan
- Chocolate brownie: chocolate sauce, salted caramel popcorn gelato and caramelised popcorn
- Affogato: vanilla ice cream with a shot of piping hot espresso
- Blueberry cake: blueberry and olive oil cake with whipped cream, amaretti biscuit, honey and orange zest
- Clementine sorbet: three scoops of refreshing citrus sorbet
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Jan - 30 Apr 2019 (Excludes 14 Feb 2019 and bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Maximum party size is 6.
Booking: No booking required, waiting times will apply at peak times. To avoid disappointment, please book via https://www.jamieoliver.com/italian; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Excludes Gatwick. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% of the total amount added to the bill. Menu items are seasonal and subject to change. Two courses from a set menu per person; choice of starter and main or main and dessert. Supplements: £2 for steak main option, £5 for glass of Prosecco. Valid Mon-Fri, Sat 3pm-6pm; Sun please check individual restaurants for opening/closing times. Valid for option purchased only.
About Jamie's Italian
The story of Jamie's Italian began when Jamie Oliver, supported by his Italian mentor, chef Gennaro Contaldo, opened the first restaurant in Oxford in 2008. Since then, the kitchen's experienced chefs have been committed to bringing a piece of Italy to customers all over the UK, with a menu combining traditional recipes and quality ingredients with innovative ideas and Jamie's signature twist. Guests can savour an array of dishes, including freshly made pasta, as well as steaks, pizzas and salads that can be complemented with a fine selection of wine and cocktails.