This two-day antenatal course covers children’s development stages, pain relief choices, breathing and relaxation techniques and more
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £39 for a two-day antenatal course for one (84% off)
- £69 for a two-day antenatal course for two (86% off)
Run by an experienced midwife, this two-day course aims to prepare parents-to-be for the arrival of their new baby, covering late weeks of pregnancy, the birth and early weeks of a newborn’s life. Participants receive a folder with all materials, handouts and exercises, along with a hamper of Mama Stella’s natural skincare products.
The topics covered
- That baby in your tummy - what’s going on? Key development stages
- What can dads do? Beyond the cigars
- Help is available: groups and organisations who can offer you help
- Caring for your baby
- Delivery and birth
- Birth plan
- Breathing and relaxation techniques
- Pain relief choices
- Where to give birth
- Caesarean sections
- After baby is born: physical, emotional, relationship changes
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people. Course takes place on two consecutive days over the weekend (Sat-Sun). Mandatory booking required. Check availability and book here. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. Equipment provided. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant’s website on 23 Mar 2016.
About Mama Stella
Driven by a passion for the holistic care of mothers and babies, Mama Stella has partnered with Helen, an experienced NMC mid-wife who is a Masters graduate from the Imperial College of London and is currently a highly-sought consultant advising the NHS on Quality and Safety in Healthcare. Together, they have developed this informative, comprehensive and engaging course to give you the best support along your pregnancy journey.