What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £12 for a three-course meal with a glass of wine for one (up to 57% off)
- £24 for a three-course meal with a glass of wine for two (up to 57% off)
£48 for a three-course meal with a glass of wine for four (up to 57% off)
- Starters: mixed olives - Sicilian olives, Puglia olives and Kalamata olives | caprese - buffalo mozzarella DOP, tomato, oregano and extra virgin olive oil | focaccia parma ham - Italian focaccia with parma ham, rocket and olive oil
- Mains: pizza with artichokes, tomato, mozzarella, olives and mushrooms | ham and mushroom pizza | margherita pizza | pasta cacio e pepe - spaghetti chitarra pasta served with creamy Roman pecorino cheese and pepper | carbonara - handmade spaghetti pasta with creamy eggs, Italian guanciale, pepper and Roman pecorino cheese DOP | pasta pacchero ricotta and melanzane - handmade paccheri with tomato sauce, fresh ricotta DOP, aubergines, shallot, cherry tomato and basil
- Desserts: tiramisu | two scoops of ice cream - vanilla, coconut, pistachio, hazelnuts or chocolate | chocolate brownie
- Drinks: glass of house wine - Sirah or Grecanico | tea | espresso | cappuccino | orange juice | pineapple juice | green apple juice | Coke | Diet Coke
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2018. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Max. 4 people per table. Booking required, please call 0207 460 6231; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for set menu only. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% to be added to the bill. Valid Mon-Thu midday-10pm and Fri midday-5pm. Valid only on option purchased. Verified using our merchant's website on 16 Apr 2018.
About Maurizio Barca
Striving to be faithful to original Italian recipes, Maurizio Barca serves up a selection of pizzas and pasta items, among other savoury options. The menu also features sweet treats, such as ice cream and tiramisu, as well as cocktails, wines, spirits, soft drinks and hot beverages. The West Kensington-based restaurant boasts a rustic decor and an open kitchen that allows diners see the chefs toss pizza dough in the air.