What You'll Get
- One or two adult tickets or one family ticket to Notting Hill Pizza Festival
- When: 11 May, 6 p.m. - 1 a.m. | 12 May noon - 5 p.m. | 12 May 6 p.m. - 1 a.m.
- Where: Porchester Hall, Notting Hill, London
- Ticket includes all-you-can-eat pizza
Customers can try pizzas from various regions of Italy, cooked by expert ‘pizzaiolos’ in this unlimited sampling experience; as well as stands for desserts and other products of Italy to purchase like delicatessen as well as beverages like beer, prosecco and wine.
- £9 for one (1) adult ticket (up to 40% off)
- £15 for two (2) adult tickets (up to 50% off)
- £20 for one (1) family ticket (up to 33% off)
Notting Hill Pizza Festival
Any pizza lover knows there’s a lot that goes into crafting the ultimate pizza and Notting Hill Pizza Festival is a two-day celebration of the dough, cheese, tasty sauces and delicious toppings that go into that endeavour. A piazza is set up inside the Porchester Hall where pizzaiolos from different regions of Italy showcase their signature types and flavours of pizza. Attendees can have their fill of cheesy goodness while swaying to the music and enjoying accompanying drinks as every ticket comes with an all-you-can-eat pass for the stands.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 2 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Family ticket valid for 2 under 16s and 2 over 16s. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 27 Mar 2018.