Show off your inner siren with a 1940s-style makeover, afternoon tea and optional vintage dance class, in a Hyde Park hotel
What You'll Get
- Vintage makeover with hair and make-up, giving subjects pillar-box red lips and long lashes
- Groups will snap each other with the disposable cameras provided
- Afternoon tea features sandwiches, cakes, a range of teas and soft drinks
- Option of a one-hour 1940s dance class
- Suitable for hen nights and birthdays
- Held at Thistle Hyde Park Hotel
Choose from the following options for a vintage makeover and afternoon tea:
- £24 for two people
- £29 with dance class for two people (70% off)
Founded by dancer and choreographer Teree Rae, Pin Up Body Workout transforms guests into 1940s-style sirens through a makeover session. They’ll then snap away on disposable cameras, indulge in afternoon tea, or have fun in a vintage dance class. Sessions are held in the heart of London, just off Hyde Park.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by email at: email@example.com. 72-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Thu-Sat midday-4pm or 5pm-9pm. New customers only. Hair and make over included. Please bring your own 1940s style outfits. Attendees are welcome to bring their own alcohol.