What You'll Get
- Choice of beginner or intermediate workshops, or both.
- Beginner option lasts one hour 15 minutes, covering camera modes and terminology.
- Looks at using aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings, including how and why to use them.
- Intermediate option lasts two hours 30 minutes, creating portraits and landscapes outdoors in natural light.
- Focuses on composition know-how as well as using depth of field and posing subjects
Choose from three options
- £24 for Beginner digital photography workshop
- £32 for Intermediate digital photography workshop
- £50 for Beginner and intermediate photography workshops
A collaborative photography team working together for more than 15 years, Supermongrel Photography split their time between London and Los Angeles, offering all sorts of photo services. Commercial, editorial and fashion shoots are available alongside portraiture, privately commissioned work and events coverage. The team also run a host of photography classes, ranging from the basics to one-on-one intensive tutorials, working with different lighting set-ups or handling product photography.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required via email firstname.lastname@example.org. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Sun 10am or 3pm; Mon 11.30am or 4.30pm. Subject to availability. New clients only. Must be 18 or over. Must bring digital camera. Meet up point, Embankment Station, Villiers Street, WC2N 6NS. Valid for options purchased only.