An experienced tutor gives essential tips on documentary, landscape and portrait photography, plus equipment advice
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £21 for a beginner after dark digital photography workshop (79% off)
- £24 for an intermediate after dark digital photography workshop (78% off)
- £44 for beginner and intermediate after dark digital photography workshops (79% off)
The beginners’ after dark workshop includes:
- Controlling the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Long exposure photography
- Light trails and light painting with a variety of techniques and accessories discussed
The intermediate after dark workshop includes:
- White balance and auto exposure
- Perspective and depth of field techniques useful in the low light photography
- Learning from after dark documentary masters
All students attending the after dark workshops receive:
- Workshop notes
- Discounts on other PhotoSchool workshops and courses
- A lifetime access to the online PhotoSchool student forum
- A chance to contribute photos to the yearly PhotoSchool Book, an anthology of the very best of PhotoSchool students’ work
PhotoSchool, founded by London fashion and advertising photographer Andreani, aims to put the photographer back in control, and not relying on ‘auto’ settings. Students can learn practical use of the camera, utilising various different modes in different London areas. Online courses are also offered, which cover the basics with virtual tutorials on camera functions. Those feeling particularly studious can take a private lesson that offers one-to-one guidance and can be focused on a specific strand such as travel or fashion photography.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required online at http://goo.gl/2YMxbe. No booking required. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 72-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon-Sun 5pm-7pm. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Must bring own DSLR, bridge, mirror-less or advanced compact camera. £30 surcharge for camera hire. £12 surcharge for Tripod hire. A refundable deposit of £300 will be required. Driving License or Passport required in lieu of £300 while in possession of camera. Please see additional terms on merchant’s website. Meeting point is opposite The Market Porter Pub (Stoney St SE1) at 5pm (start times vary through the year to sync with sunset). After dark workshops are held weekdays only. See application form for workshop timings. Photographer retains copyright. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 23 Nov 2015.