What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £39 for chocolate indulgent afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each for two (57% off)
- £78 for chocolate indulgent afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each for four (57% off)
£169 for chocolate indulgent afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each for eight (53% off)
- Parties of eight can dine privately on the terrace of Evoluzione restaurant or in Bohemia dining room
- A selection of sweet treats: dark chocolate orange mousse | macaroons stuffed with Nutella | chocolate Swiss roll filled with buttercream filling
- A selection of finger sandwiches: cooked ham and cheddar cheese | cucumber and soft cheese | creamy egg mayonnaise
- Clotted cream scones served with a selection of fresh homemade preserves and Xenia fig jam
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Mar 2018. Limit 2 per 2, 4 or 8 people, may buy 23 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Menu subject to seasonal change. Please advise at point of booking any dietary requirements. For parties of 8, private dining area available: terrace of Evoluzione restaurant or Bohemia private dining room. 2-hour turn around time. Last bookings 4:30.pm. For further queries and optional theme verification, call 0207 442 4242. Verified using our merchant's website on 26 Oct 2017.
About Xenia Hotel London
‘Xenia’ expresses the ancient Greek concept of hospitality. It harks back to a time when people believed the Gods lived among them. So an encounter with a stranger was characterised by kindness and those far from home were warmly welcomed as friends. Defined by courtesy, refined by culture is the hotel mission; from the front desk staff who greet guests with a friendly smile, a Concierge team who are always on hand to help, Xenia offers a distinctive level of luxury. One of the latest additions to the Autograph Collection Hotels, the hotel comprises 99 rooms individually appointed, two contemporary bars, a private dining room, meeting rooms and Evoluzione, a fine dining Italian restaurant headed by Michelin star awarded chef Andrea Angeletti.