All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £26 for a Lebanese feast for two (up to 44% off)
- £52 for a Lebanese feast for four (up to 44% off)
- £78 for a Lebanese feast for six (up to 44% off)
Meal consists of all five mezze to share between two and one main dish each
- Falafel: chickpeas, broad beans, coriander, garlic and tahini sauce
- Hummus shawarma: chickpea puree with tahini and lemon juice topped with chicken shawarma
- Batata harra: spicy sauteed potato with red pepper, coriander, garlic, cumin and fresh red chilli
- Fould moudams: crushed broad beans with olive oil
- Jewaneh meshawi: chargrilled chicken wings
- Lebanese moussaka: baked aubergines in a tomato sauce, onions, garlic, cumin and chickpeas, served with Arabic bread
- Half of farrouj meshawi: marinated chicken on the bone with Lebanese spices served with Arabic rice
- Kefta meshawi: skewers of minced lamb mixed with finely chopped parsley and onions served with Arabic rice
- Shish taouk: skewers of marinated chicken with Lebanese spices
- Meatball tagine: homemade minced meatballs cooked in tomato sauce with fresh herbs and aromatic spices
- Chicken kofte meshawi: skewers of minced chicken mixed with finely chopped parsley and onions served with Arabic rice
Samek meshawi: chargrilled salmon marinated in pomegranate molasses
- See full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required, at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for a set menu only. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 14 May 2018.
Starting humbly on Christmas Markets of Liverpool, Bakchich now has two venues open, one in Liverpool and one in Manchester. This restaurant, whose name means 'loose change', came to be from a success of Lebanese flavours on the dining arena of the cities. The decor incorporates floortiles originating from Marrakesh, cedar wood in front and painted portraits on the walls. The menu is full of traditional dishes with a modern twist, as well as signature juices and mocktails.