What You'll Get
- Entrance to Oktoberfest for two (2) with half a pint of beer, bratwurst and Underberg for each
When and Where
- Albert Square, Manchester: 10, 11 and 12 October, 4 p.m. - 11 p.m. | 13 October, 11 a.m. - 4.30 p.m. | 14 October, 12.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Times Square, Newcastle: 25 and 26 October, 5 p.m. - midnight | 27 October noon - 5 p.m. | 28 October, 12.30 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- £12 for 11, 25 and 28 October tickets (up to 50% off)
- £18 for 26 and 27 October tickets (up to 50% off)
- £17 for 10 and 14 October tickets (up to 50% off)
- £22 for 12 and 13 October tickets (up to 50% off)
Manchester and Newcastle Oktoberfest
Oktoberfest looks to recreate all the fun of Germany’s famous beverage-based celebration. The event features imported beer, as well as a variety of hearty food options and live music adding to the atmosphere. The standard entry package includes half a pint of German beer each, as well as crisps and a Bavarian sausage with fries.
For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
The Fine Print
Valid on date and time specified on Groupon only.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. 14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid on option purchased only. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. For the facts, see https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 18 Jun 2018.