What You'll Get
Pairs can record their big day with a choice of wedding photography packages. Couples-to-be will have a pre-wedding consultation with the photographer either in the studio or over the phone to discuss coverage of their special day. Four, or six hours’ shooting time will be edited, airbrushed and condensed on to a CD, with license to print. Newly-weds will be able to collect the prints and storybooks approximately eight weeks after viewings, and those opting for the silver package will also take home a 12” x 16” enlarged print.
- Up to 500 high-res images on a disc, with license to print
- 26-page storybook album with up to 20 images
- Coverage of the ceremony and reception, up to a duration of four hours
- Up to 700 high-res images on a disc, with license to print
- One 12” x 16” enlarged photo print
- 26-page storybook album with up to 40 images
- Coverage of bridal preparation, ceremony and reception, up to a duration of six hours
Choose Between Two Options
- £299 for a bronze wedding photography package (73% off)
- £399 for a silver wedding photography package (67% off)
From locations in Manchester and Burnley, Sam’s Photography and Videography offer a variety of wedding, fashion and commercial shoots. Various album and storybook options are available to present wedding day snaps, with extensive video coverage, either for DVD or Blu-Ray. Video services are also offered for other special events such as corporate or promotional filming.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 10 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone on 07584 167 931. No cancellations. 48 Hours notice required to reschedule the pre-consultation.
Restrictions: Valid on option purchased only. Valid within 40 miles of M8 0WG. New customers only. Additional time available at £100 per hour. Photographer retains copyright. Prints can be collected 8 weeks after viewing.
Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 8 Apr 2015.