Party guests can pick up new skills and create something new and warm during this two-hour knitting party
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £15 for a two-hour knitting party for one person (57% off)
- £28 for a two-hour knitting party for two people (60% off)
£52 for a two-hour knitting party for four people (63% off)
- Guests walk away with a handmade Wool and The Gang piece made using their wool or jersey material.
- No experience needed
- All materials included: soft 100% peruvian wool | Jersey Be Good yarn, rosewood needles for knitting | crochet hook | pattern | pin | help from on-hand teachers
- Step-by-step video tutorials provided after the party so that pieces can be finished in customers’ own time
- Three different difficulty levels are available
See the availability for each city here
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people. May buy 1 additional as gift.
Restrictions: Booking required online at http://www.woolandthegang.com/parties; select party and enter your Groupon codes on the relevant Eventbrite listing. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Fri 7pm-9pm; Sat-Sun midday- 2pm. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Class times subject to change. Valid on all London, Manchester, and Glasgow locations. Equipment provided. For further information please look at www.woolandthegang.com/. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 3 Feb 2016.
About Wool and the Gang
Established by two fashion designers and a model, Wool and the Gang focuses on reintroducing knitting and crocheting as tools for creating a sustainable, do-it-yourself fashion. The brand organises knitting workshops where participants observe how to make specific objects and have the chance to create their own afterwards. The company is devoted to changing the way fashion is created and consumed by encouraging its clients to choose renewable and biodegradable materials and support fellow-knitters by buying their hand-produced pieces. Fashion projects by Wool and the Gang have been featured in various national and international magazines and newspapers, such as Vogue, Grazia and The New York Times.