Enjoy starters such as pepper soup and mains such as kofta tagine, lamb couscous or kukuwa kupaka, accompanied by wine or beer
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £27.50 for a two-course African meal with wine or beer for two (36% off)
- £55 for a two-course African meal with wine or beer for four (36% off)
£82 for a two-course African meal with wine or beer for six (37% off)
- Starters include: pepper soup | Moroccan salad | hummus | sambusa | spicy spring rolls
- Mains include: chicken couscous | kofta tagine | lamb couscous | baby aubergines | fried rice with beef, goat, fish or chicken | kukuwa kupaka
- See here for the full menu
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 120 days. Mandatory booking required minimum 24 hours in advance. Check availability and book here. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for option purchased only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. £3 surcharge for for mixed grill option. Verified using our merchant's website and price list on Mar 31 2016.
About Big Momma's
Big Momma's is a traditional African restaurant which celebrates the life and cooking of Nigerian chef Auntie Joe, who was famous in her home town of Warri for her grilled meats. Inspired by the cuisine of Nigeria, Morocco, Kenya and South Africa, chefs serve an array of soups, meats, fish and desserts, which can be served with beer or wine. The restaurant also includes a bakery which prepares traditional African bread such as agege and chapati, as well as ciabattas, flat bread, focaccias and Jewish rye bread.