· Redeemed 2 September 2017
· Redeemed 24 August 2017
· Redeemed 11 August 2017
What You'll Get
£129 for a three-day bridal make-up course
- This course includes two days of intensive hands-on make-up training, providing basic training in professional make-up skills and artistry, plus one day of bridal work covering how to conduct a consultation with the bride to-be and choosing the correct colours for the occasion
- The course covers: tools of the trade and product knowledge | cleansing procedures | hygiene and safety | skin analysis, face shapes and skin tones | colour-correcting and concealing | warming and cooling colours (the colour wheel) | correct application and choice of foundation | highlighting, shading plus the use of blushers | achieving perfect lips | application and blending of eye make-up | application of eyeliners (liquid, cake, crayon and kohl) | eyebrow shaping | the application of false eyelashes, both individual and strip | client consultation techniques | building a make-up kit
- Make-up brands provided for the course include Bobbi Brown, Nars, MAC and Illamasqua
- Participants will receive a certificate upon the completion of the course
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person (Max 8 people per class). May buy 1 additional as gift.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required by phone 07900 603377. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 14-days cancellation policy. Class times Mon-Fri 10-7.30pm; Sat-Sun 11am-4pm. Must be 18 or older.
RABL started off in the UK with an eye for this field, beginning in her university days by providing hair and makeup arrangements for her friends and family, as a hobby and on special occasions. After gaining much experience, she decided to convert her passion to a vocation and become a makeup artist. Pushing her knowledge and talent further, overcoming boundaries and selective competition, she enrolled and completed formal training successfully becoming a fully qualified Professional Makeup Artist, Beauty Specialist, and Hair Stylist. Having regular appearances in fashion shows, editorial and photo shoot across London she has quickly gained a reputation for a high quality, reliable, passionate makeup artist.