What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £6 for up to 50% discount on standard membership
- £6 for up to 50% discount on standard membership with the first visit included
£6 for up to 25% discount on standard plus membership
- Groupon price does not include cost of membership, which is payable direct to Priority Pass. Membership plan details can be found here
- Access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide regardless of the airline you fly or ticket you hold
- Drinks, refreshments and pre-flight bites including alcohol in most lounges
- Wi-Fi in most lounges
- The latest magazines and newspapers
- Power sockets
- Conference rooms, showers, beds and spa facilities in selected lounges
- For more information on membership benefits see the website
- Frequently asked questions regarding membership can be found here
The Fine Print
Validity: Must redeem by 30 Apr 2019.
1. Purchase your Groupon voucher
2. Please use correct link to redeem:
Standard Membership Here
Standard With One Visit Included Membership Here
Standard Plus Membership Here
3. Enter ‘Groupon Code’ in the box
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: No refunds or cancellations once application has been completed and membership terms have started. New customers only. Must be 18 or older. 12-month membership starts on redemption date. Non-transferable. Physical membership card will be dispatched within 3 days of confirmation. Customers can also download the card from their online account. If customers haven't updated the lounge information on their app for a period of longer than 30 days they will receive a reminder message when they open the app. It's also possible to update the lounge information at any time. For frequently asked questions please visit https://www.prioritypass.com/en/member-support/faq. Valid on option purchased only.
About Priority Pass
Since 1992 Priority Pass has been providing travellers with airport lounge access. Now, with over 1,200 lounges in more than 400 cities, Priority Pass enables customers to enjoy a VIP experience whoever they fly with, in whatever class of travel and without the need to book in advance. Clients can choose from a selection of membership plans to suit their travel preferences.