Two or four tea lovers can partake in a traditional spread or jazz it up with a glass of Prosecco each
What You'll Get
- Traditional afternoon tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches with fillings such as egg and watercress and cucumber and cream cheese
- Scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream
- Selection of teas and cakes such as Victoria sponge
- Option to include a glass of Prosecco or a gin and cucumber cocktail
Choose from the following options for afternoon tea:
- £14.95 for two people
- £17.95 for two people with glass of Prosecco or a gin cocktail each
- £26.95 for four people
- £34.95 for four people with a bottle of Prosecco to share or a gin cocktail each
Set in Little Snoring, The Green Man Inn is a traditional country pub dating back to the 19th century. The bar features a real open fire and hosts quiz and music nights, with it’s own bitter, ale, wines and spirits served as desired. Guests can visit the restaurant to dine from the a la carte or carvery menu, with dishes and hampers also available to takeaway. Out-of-towners can also choose to stay over in the pub’s rooms or on-site caravan park.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone 01328 878 750. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Tue-Sun 2.30om-5pm. Last seating 4.30pm. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID; soft drink alternative provided if under 18 or cannot produce valid I.D. Valid for eat-in only. Valid on option purchased only.