What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £19.95 for Cake on the Lake luxury afternoon tea for two people (47% off)
- £39.90 for Cake on the Lake luxury afternoon tea for four people (47% off)
- £24 for Cake on the Lake luxury afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for two people (52% off)
£48 for Cake on the Lake luxury afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco for four people (52% off)
- Luxury afternoon tea includes: open sourdough sandwiches | chef’s homemade soup of the day | pig in blanket sausage roll | stollen bites | scone, with jam and clotted cream | orange sorbet with a cinnamon crumb | lemon meringue tartlet | fruit strudel | free-flowing tea and coffee | optional glass of Prosecco
Guests can also use a full-day access to the car parking; they will need to register their car with a member of the team on arrival
- Dietary requirements and allergies can be catered for if an advance notice is given
Brockholes Cake on the Lake - Afternoon Tea in a Floating Restaurant and Nature Reserve Escape
Take a breath of fresh air, indulge in an afternoon tea treat and relax surrounded by nature at Brockholes. The floating Reedbed Restaurant is one of the first of its kind in the UK and provides panoramic views across the lake. Nestled in the reeds, the floating venue brings guests even closer to nature. Take a break from it all and enjoy a leisurely afternoon tea and try spotting see some birds from the comfort of the table. Visitors can also explore a 250-acre nature reserve for the full day. So whether it’s a relaxing stroll around the lake, a guided wildlife walk, spending time in the on-site bird hides or letting off steam on the children’s adventure playground - there’s something for everyone to discover at Brockholes.
The Fine Print
Expires 120 days after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's wbeiste on 22 Nov 2018.
Brockholes is surrounded by a wetland and woodland nature reserve in Preston. Visitors can explore its walking trails as well as enjoying sightings of various bird species that live there. The establishment also features a floating Visitors Village overlooking the Meadow Lake. The restaurant located within this nature reserve offers to its customers such options as luxury afternoon tea.