What You'll Get
- One (1) concession or general admission entry ticket to see Groombridge Place Gardens, with hot drink
- When: 1 December - 28 February
- Where: Tunbridge Wells, Groombridge
- Opening time: 10 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
- Last admission: 4 p.m.
- Ticket includes hot drink
- £7 for one (1) concession entry ticket to Groombridge Place Gardens (up to 31% off)
- £8 for one (1) general admission entry ticket to Groombridge Place Gardens (up to 27% off)
The extensive grounds of Groombridge Place harbour a variety of pockets for visitors of all ages to enjoy. Deep in the Enchanted Forest sits a large wooden ship with rope bridges, tree swings, board walls and a suspension bridge, while the Knot Garden, complete with its own giant chess board, is home to an ocean of tulips. Visitors can enter the Secret Garden via a thick wooden door in order to explore the peaceful world of flowers, streams and a bridge, while there are a number of other gardens, each with their own history and background. Colourful peacocks roam the grounds, as well as wild fallow deer near the Enchanted Forest. The on-site restaurant serves a selection of hot and cold lunches, snacks, homemade cakes and coffee throughout the week.
The Fine Print
Valid 1 December 2017 - 28 February 2018.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Mandatory booking required, same day appointments accepted. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Excludes all December weekends. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 3 go free. Concession ticket valid for children aged 3-12 and senior citizens aged 60 and older. Valid on option purchased only. Includes entry and hot drink. Not valid for entry to any special events. For step-free access please contact the venue directly before purchase.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 28 Nov 2017.