Up to four diners can enjoy dishes such as pea and mint crab balls or steak pie, mash and liquor at this historical pub by the river bank
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £19.90 for a two-course meal for two (up to 50% off)
- £38 for a two-course meal for four (up to 52% off)
The menu may include:
- Starters such as: fried chicken wings | smoked mackerel parfait | chestnut mushrooms | minted lamb balls | garlic bruschetta
- Mains such as: steak pie, mash and liquor | trio of battered fish | game ragu with rigatoni | vegetarian curry | cheese and shallot tart
- All food is locally sourced and made fresh in house from the restaurant’s chefs
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please call 01775766490; provide Groupon code. 48-hour cancellation policy. Present printed Groupon on arrival. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. £5 surcharge for rib eye steak. Menu is seasonal and subject to change; Some specials may be excluded depending on seasonal change. Valid Tue, Thu midday-3pm, 6pm-9pm; Wed, Fri midday-3pm. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 19 May 2016.
About The Lincolnshire Poacher
The Lincolnshire Poacher is a 17th century inn located on the banks of the river Welland. Boasting a traditional decor with exposed brick walls and log beams, this family-run venue provides accommodation as well as dining and live entertainment. Guests can treat themselves to meat and vegetarian dishes such as steaks, pies, burgers and tarts, and combine them with an array of draught beers, ales and wines. The pub offers access to a South-facing garden and can be hired to host private parties and weddings.