Patrons can enjoy the flavours and aromas of India as they savour a three-course lunch at this Stirling-based eatery
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included: three-course lunch
- Starters may include: chicken pakora | chicken tikka potato pakora | fish pakora | vegetable pakora | Aubergine fritters
- Mains may include: chicken tikka | chicken tikka masala | butter chicken | chilli garlic chicken | Tarka daal (v) | chana aloo (v)
- Choice of rice or bread: boiled rice | fried rice | plain naan | garlic naan
- Desserts may include: scoop of ice cream | gulab jamun
- Valid Tuesday to Sunday
- Lunch served from midday to 2.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Green Gates Stirling
Specialising in the home-style cuisine originating from the North and South of India, Green Gates is located on the Queen Street in Stirling. The menu choices are ranging from tandoori, biryani and tikka dishes to goan curry and seafood. The restaurant offers also bespoke festive menus and delivery service for those who prefer to enjoy their meal at the comfort of their home.