From Our Editors
The Masons Arms was originally built as a private house in 1685 and became the local hostelry in 1861. This traditionally-styled inn provides a spacious garden at the front and a secret garden at the rear. A wide ranging menu is served at lunchtime and evenings offering a selection of popular home-made favourites. Diners can also enjoy real ales, draught beers and lagers from a well-stocked bar. The dining room hosts a traditional skittle alley and customers are welcome to strike up a game.