Duos can enjoy authentic fresh Italian cuisine, with a wide choice of starters such as garlic bread and mains like a classic pizza
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- What’s included: starter and main each for two
- Valid Sunday - Thursday
Starters: dough balls ‘Milano’ | garlic bread with mozzarella | buffalo mozzarella and tomato salad
- Classic Fiorentina pizza - spinach, free-range egg, mozzarella, tomato, garlic oil and black olives, finished with Gran Milano cheese
- Chicken Caesar salad - chicken, white anchovies, croutons, free-range egg, Gran Milano cheese, rocket and cos lettuce, with Caesar dressing, dough sticks, extra virgin olive oil and fresh parsley
- Leggera peperonata pasta - penne pasta baked in a sauce of passata, rosemary, chilli flakes, garlic and roasted mixed peppers, finished with rocket and fresh parsley (under 600 kcal)
- Cannelloni - soft pasta filled with spinach and ricotta, baked with passata, béchamel, mozzarella, garlic oil and Gran Milano cheese
- Classic or leggera pizza:
- Margherita - mozzarella and tomato
- American - pepperoni, mozzarella and tomato
- Sloppy Giuseppe - hot spiced beef, green pepper, red onion, mozzarella and tomato
- Padana - goats’ cheese, mozzarella, tomato, caramelised onion, spinach, red onion and garlic oil
£1.95 surcharge to upgrade to a Romana base pizza.
The Fine Print
Valid 2 Sep - 29 Sep 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 3 vouchers per booking.
Redemption: No booking required, but it's recommended to avoid waiting times. Visit https://www.pizzaexpress.com/book. Mention Groupon when ordering and present Groupon voucher when getting a bill.
Restrictions: Must be 18 or older. Eat-in only. Valid for a set menu only. Ordering Padana pizza will include a 25p donation to PizzaExpress’ official charity partner, Macmillan Cancer Support. These 25p donations will be in addition to the Set Menu price. Customers who would like to have this removed must inform their waiter. Gluten-free dough balls and classic pizza base available. Code can only be used once, and it can’t be exchanged for cash. £1.95 surcharge to upgrade to a Romana base pizza. Valid Sun-Thu during normal opening times. Excludes Fri-Sat. A discretionary service charge of 12.5% added to parties of 7 or more adults. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer or promotion. Sites excluded at any time: Ashford McArthur Glen, Brent Cross, O2 Arena – North Greenwich, Westfield Stratford, Westfield White City, Olympia, music venues and Motorway Service Locations. Sites excluded when there’s an event nearby: Wembley, Baker Street, Fulham Broadway, Fulham Road (895), Fulham Road (363), Salford Quays, Richmond, Twickenham.
Menu: • Starters: dough balls ‘PizzaExpress’, garlic bread with mozzarella, buffalo mozzarella and tomato salad. • Mains: classic or leggera Margherita, American, sloppy Giuseppe or Padana pizza; classic Fiorentina pizza; chicken Caesar salad; leggera peperonata pasta, cannelloni.
Inspired by a love of real Italian pizza, PizzaExpress has been crafting handmade pizza since 1965. Founded by Peter Boizot, with the first restaurant in Soho, the same PizzaExpress values of great food, evocative music and distinctive design have remained in their DNA. The company is one of the largest casual dining operators in the UK and Ireland, boasting over 490 branches.