What You'll Get
- Receive a consultation followed by a thorough podiatry treatment lasting up to 30 minutes.
- Looks to treat various areas, including in-grown nails, hard skin and corns.
- Or opt for a one-hour biomechanical assessment, conducted by a podiatrist.
- Includes a physical examination and casting of the foot.
Consultation and podiatry treatment includes:
Footsoak to help soften skin and prepare feet for treatment | nail cut, including reduction of thick nail plates with Berchtold equipment | in-grown nails treated and hard skin targeted with a Berchtold file | corns removed | foot assessed, with after care advice given
Choose Between Two Options
- £19 for Consultation with 1 Podiatry session (46% off)
- £24 for Biomechanical Assessment (63% off)
The White Room offers a host of foot care options, ranging from laser nail fungus treatments to cosmetic nail reconstruction, verruca therapy, nail cutting and more. Biomechanical assessments can also be provided, along with advice for dealing with the likes of nail infections or diabetes.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone on 01285711427 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. 24-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Mon, Wed, Fri 9.30am-3pm; Tue, Thu 9.30am-3pm & 6pm-9pm. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. New customers only. Full refund if found unsuitable. Valid on option purchased only.
Original values: Verified using our merchant’s website on 12 May 2015.