What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £99 for a Jurassic Coast sightseeing helicopter tour with a photo and certificate (13% off)
- £139 for a Lyme Regis and Jurassic Coast helicopter tour with a photo and certificate (10% off)
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Oct 2018. Limit 1 voucher per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required online on https://www.heliadventures.co.uk/groupon, provide Groupon codes. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Flights take place on certain days each month, visit the merchant's website for more information. Total flight times are approximate and scheduled times and flight routing may be varied on the day due to weather or other operational requirements. If flights are cancelled due to weather, voucher's validity will be extended for another 3 months from the cancellation date and alternative dates will be offered. Under 10s must be accompanied by paying adult. Passengers must buy a second seat if they weigh 18st or more. Passengers must be able to wear the seatbelt fitted to the aircraft. If passengers are unable to take their flight due to not being able to wear the seatbelt, no refunds will be made but the ticket can be transferred to another person who is available to fly at the time booked by the original passenger. The front seat may only be occupied by passengers weighing less than 14st. Passengers must arrive 20 minutes before their scheduled time slot. Valid on option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 4 Oct 2017.
About Heli Adventures
This air charter company provides helicopter rides across the land, from Poole Harbour and Bournemouth to Cardiff Bay or the Severn Valley. It uses the five-seater AS350 and occasionally the three-seater R44 for flights ranging from five to 30 minutes in length.
- Cotswold and Bath sightseeing flight
- Cardiff Bay, Cardiff Castle and Millennium Stadium tour
- Jurassic Coast sightseeing
- Bath and Bristol city tour
- Spinnaker Tower and Lymington sightseeing tour
- Iron bridge, Severn and Bridgnorth tours