All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 4 days ago
· 2 August 2018
· 27 June 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £5 for 18 holes of footgolf with soft drink for one adult (49% off)
- £9.50 for 18 holes of footgolf with soft drink for two adults (52% off)
- £18 for 18 holes of footgolf with soft drink for four adults (54% off)
- £15 for 18 holes of footgolf with soft drink for a family of four (49% off)
- £3.50 for 18 holes of footgolf with soft drink for one child (49% off)
- £6.50 for 18 holes of footgolf with soft drink for two children (53% off)
Choice of soft drink includes pint of coke or lemonade, cordial, ginger beer or orange juice, tea or coffee
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. No booking required. Present Groupon on arrival. Valid Mon-Fri 10am-7pm and Sat-Sun 10am-5pm. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for soft drink up to the value of £1.85. Last kickoff hour before closing. Pricing verified using merchant's price list on 17 Apr 2018.
About Killiow Golf Club
With 900 years of history behind it, Killiow Estate was originally the seat of the Killiow and the Haweis families. Transformed into the Killiow golf course and driving range in 1998, it boasts an 18-hole parkland course that is set among mature trees and natural water features, giving players a chance to admire the indigenous wildlife. Other facilities include a 330-yard downhill floodlit driving range and a modern clubhouse with a spacious lounge, well-stocked bar and dining room where guests can choose from an array of homemade dishes and desserts. Offering ample parking space, Killiow Golf Club holds various private and corporate functions.