Allen Carr’s Easyway method is designed to help clients find freedom from cigarettes or alcohol; two back-up sessions included if needed
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking or Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Drinking live seminar
- Two 150-minute back-up sessions over the three months following the initial seminar, if necessary
- The Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking seminar takes five to six hours
- The Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Drinking seminar takes six to seven hours
- Check the upcoming dates for Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking and Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Drinking
- Held for groups of up to 20 people
Includes support by phone and email
- Online sessions are also available; tablet or laptop and broadband required
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 1 Jun 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Booking required online on https://www.allencarr.com/easyway-stop-smoking/find-a-seminar/ for the Easyway to Stop Smoking seminars or https://www.allencarr.com/easyway-stop-drinking/find-a-seminar/seminars/ for the Easyway to Stop Drinking seminars, provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival. Alternatively, call 0800 389 2115 to book. Full refund available before booking. 4-day cancellation policy. Must be 16 or older. For step-free access, please contact the venue directly before purchase. 2 back-up sessions over the following 3 months will be provided if needed. Back-up sessions may be scheduled for weekdays or online only. Please check with the local clinic. Excludes Allen Carr's Easyway Money Back Guarantee. Valid on option purchased only.
If the event is cancelled due to an event outside of the merchant's control (including any recommendations from the Ministry of Health), Groupon will reimburse you the money you have paid for the voucher. If the event is postponed Groupon will only reimburse you if you request a refund.
About Allen Carr's Easyway
Allen Carr's Easyway aims to remove the fear that smokers and drinkers experience when trying to quit the habit, which is losing their crutch and being unable to handle stress. They conduct group and individual sessions across the country, with corporate events also available. Allen Carr's Easyway method has also been offered for other issues, including weight management and fear of flying.