Petrolheads can enjoy a thrilling ride in a monster truck or opt to drive the vehicle; a roadie experience full of attractions available
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- £12.50 for a monster truck experience for one - Telford only (68% off)
- £25 for a monster truck experience for two - Telford only (62% off)
- £49 for a monster truck experience for four - Telford only (65% off)
- £69 for a monster truck junior drive experience for one - Telford only (65% off)
- £89 for a monster truck drive experience for one - Telford only (64% off)
- £695 for a monster truck roadie experience (54% off)
- Monster truck: a group of seven guests riding together | up to 10 minutes ride time
- Junior drive: three laps, each up to 1.5 mile | fully qualified instructor with dual controls | full safety briefing
- Drive: up to 15 minutes personal drive time | fully qualified instructor with dual controls | full safety briefing
- Roadie: entrance to show of choosing | up and close experience with one or two trucks | lesson about suspension | organising the arena act | theory and practice lesson about wheeling up and down the trucks | front seat for the show
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per up to 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0163 028 5050; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 7-day cancellation policy. Customers are advised to arrive at least 15min before the experience and allow 1h on-site. For the truck experience, under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult; min. height: 3'3"; max. height: 6'6"; max. weight: 23st. For the junior drive must be 12 or older, min. height: 5'. Junior drive does not include drive over cars for insurance purposes however this can be arranged for a supplement made payable directly to the merchant. Not suitable for pregnant women and those with heart and back conditions. Subject to weather and mechanical conditions; the merchant reserves a right to reschedule or cancel an event for those reasons. Must sign a suitability to participate form. All insurance covered by the merchant. All supplements and upgrades payable directly to the merchant. Spectators are welcome, although due to the nature of activity viewing is restricted. For location and dates of Roadie Experiences, please go to https://www.chaosleisure.com/roadie-experience. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 6 Mar 2018.
About Chaos Leisure
Chaos Leisure provide a variety of outdoor experiences for thrill seekers big and small. They specialise in behemoth machine experiences that include rides in a monster car and an 18-tonne army tank, as well as off-road safaris using 4x4 trucks or quad bikes. Customers can also enjoy more traditional activities such as horse riding or archery, while those planning a stag or hen night can choose from a number of action-filled packages.