Guests can share up to six small plate dishes such as salt and pepper squid, crab mayo and spiced chicken wings with pickled chillis
What You'll Get
- Type of food/cuisine: tapas
- What’s included: panko salt and pepper squid with wild rocket | battered fish goujons and skinny fries served with tartare sauce, charred lemon and pea dust | signature soya glazed chicken wings, sesame and spring onion
- Must-try dish: beef, pork and halloumi sliders
- Ambiance: dark colours, vintage furniture and relaxed atmosphere create an air of casual elegance
- The Eton Mess is best known for its fresh and seasonal tapas
- View the menu and prices
Who lives on an island amid the sea? That’s right, it’s the Brits, and over their long and turbulent history, they’ve learned to make the best of it. This includes knowing how to catch and prepare all the delicious, nutritious, and sometimes bizarre creatures that inhabit the dark, mysterious waters of the Atlantic, the North Sea and the Irish Sea. This restaurant located on Eton’s High Street has made it something of their speciality, offering a rich selection of seafood dishes to sample in small portions, kind of like tapas known in other seafood-rich countries. With this voucher from The Eton Mess, guests can order up to six different plates to share and try the bountiful produce of the ocean.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person/, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for 3 or 6 small plate dishes up to the value of £9.5 each. Valid for option purchased only.
About The Eton Mess
Boasting industrial-inspired interiors, The Eton Mess is a boutique-style restaurant awaiting guests in the heart of Eton. Tempting the taste buds with locally sourced fare, the dishes served on site range from roast dinners, brunch dishes and hearty meals to light bites and desserts. Dining can be complemented with a wide range of cocktails, G&Ts and craft beers. The restaurant also doubles up as a party venue and hosts regular gin events.