Learn the basics of investment and finance management with this online course
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Introduction to investment
- Key assumptions for investment
- Evaluation methods investment
- Three different motives
- Identify the critical values in investment
- Choose investment evaluation methods
- Introduction to investments and taxation
- Investment including inflation
- Working capital management
- Manage replacement of investments
- When should they be taken into consideration?
- Introduction to financing
- Different financing conditions to consider
- Ways of amortizing loans
- Understanding the evaluation of loan
- Other credit
- Introduction to financial planning
- 160 guided learning hours
- Course certificate
- More information on the course here
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Must redeem by 31 Dec2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.1training.org/redemption-voucher-codes/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Course is conducted fully online. Internet connection required. Age restrictions: 16 years of age or more. Under the refund policy and under the guidance of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, customer may cancel the purchase of the course within the period of 14 calendar days (cancellation period) from the date on which the contract of purchase is concluded. Please note that, the right to cancel will not apply after the merchant issued login detail for online study platform before receive your cancellation request to us. https://www.1training.org/terms-conditions/ Includes Assessment. £49 for assessment and printed certificate delivered to customer. Customer support available, contact https://www.1training.org/contact/
About 1 Training
1 Training is an online platform offering courses on a wide range of subjects, from business and healthcare to science and tourism. The learning process is enhanced by innovative teaching techniques and a straightforward approach to the topics. The company boasts over 50 instructors and 700 available courses.