Students can take advantage of this online course and learn about the role of foreign exchange market in the current world
What You'll Get
- What’s included: FOREX Transactions online diploma
- Course syllabus:
- Module one: what is foreign exchange market
- Module two: derivative forward market
- Module three: analyse derivative futures, options and swaps
- Module four: analyse risks other than currency risk and identify other risk management tools
- Module five: all participants in the foreign exchange market
- Module six: effects of forex transactions on the money, stock and money market liquidity
- Module seven: end notes
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of the economy or qualify participants to practice professionally.
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2020. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.1training.org/redemption-voucher-codes/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. For more information, please visit https://www.1training.org/terms-conditions/. Internet connection required. Mock and final exam included. Must be 16 or older. Succesful candidates will receive a complimetary e-certificate in PDF version. £19 surcharge for a printed ceritifate delivered to the clients's doors.
About 1 Training
1 Training is an online platform offering courses on a wide range of subjects, from business and healthcare to science and tourism. The learning process is enhanced by innovative teaching techniques and a straightforward approach to the topics. The company boasts over 50 instructors and 700 available courses.